About Rug Care
How do I care for my vintage rug?
- Most rugs can be vacuumed.
- Use the lowest setting.
- Avoid pulling out fibers that appear from the top of the rug. Instead, take a scissor and cut them as close to the surface as possible.
- Immediately clean up spills by blotting the area with a white cloth and avoid rubbing, which may push a stain deeper into the rug.
- Rotate your rug regularly to make sure wear and tear is even.
- Do your best to avoid exposing your rugs to continuous and direct sunlight as this will cause the rug’s colors to fade over time.
- If your rug is in need of a deep cleaning, we recommend a professional cleaning service. Always check with your cleaning service to ensure harsh chemicals are not used.
How do I wash my vintage rug?
Are the size dimensions on vintage rugs accurate?
Are the colors on the Rugser website accurate?
What forms of payment are accepted?
What is the average shipping weight of a Rugser Rug?
What is Rugser’s return policy?
Can you ship internationally?
How much does shipping cost?
Why are Rugser rugs so much less than the rugs sold in retail stores?
Are promotion codes available?
What do I do with my Rugser Rugs if I want to return it?
Do you permit exchanges?
Do I need to keep any of the packing materials?
Do I pay for shipping?
Do you price match competitor’s pricing?
When exactly will my account be charged?
Will I be charged sales tax for my purchase?
What are the accepted methods of payment?